New Brunswick Counseling Center
Located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, New Brunswick Counseling Center offers a variety of addiction treatment options including 12-step faciltitation approach, Anger management, Brief intervention approach, Buprenorphine Detoxification, Buprenorphine Maintenance, Buprenorphine Maintenance for Predetermined Time, Buprenorphine used in treatment, Clients referred from the court/judicial system, Family Addiction Counseling, Group counseling offered, Individual counseling offered, Methadone, Methadone clients only, Methadone Detoxification, Methadone Maintenance, Methadone Maintenance for Predetermined Time, Opiods Detoxification, Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Relapse Prevention, Relapse prevention from naltrxone, SAMHSA-certified Opioid Treatment Program, Vivitrol® (injectable Naltrexone) and accepts the following accepted insurances: Medicaid. Drug and alcohol addiction is a very serious matter and the concept of addiction should never be taken lightly. At New Brunswick Counseling Center, their main goal is to treat those that struggle with chronic substance abuse through innovative treatment methods and high-quality care.
Promising a unique approach to addiction treatment through drug and alcohol abuse programs in New Brunswick, New Jersey, New Brunswick Counseling Center places a strong emphasis on certain suggested treatment approaches that cater specifically to the unique needs of their patients.
Such treatment approaches that New Brunswick Counseling Center offers may include: Cognitive/behavioral therapy, Dialectical behavioral therapy, Rational emotive behavioral therapy, Substance abuse counseling approach, Trauma-related counseling. Addiction treatment services are available to Adult women and certain insurances are accepted, which include: Medicaid. Get started on embarking upon your journey of recovery by contacting New Brunswick Counseling Center from their website at www.newbrunswickcounselingcenter.org.
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Outpatient detoxification
- Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or vivitrol
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Smoking permitted in designated area
- Adult women
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Anger management
- Brief intervention approach
- Buprenorphine Detoxification
- Buprenorphine Maintenance
- Buprenorphine Maintenance for Predetermined Time
- Buprenorphine used in treatment
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Group counseling offered
- Individual counseling offered
- Methadone clients only
- Methadone Detoxification
- Methadone Maintenance
- Methadone Maintenance for Predetermined Time
- Opiods Detoxification
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Relapse Prevention
- Relapse prevention from naltrxone
- SAMHSA-certified Opioid Treatment Program
- Vivitrol® (injectable Naltrexone)
5.0 1 month ago
Great place for any drug addicted person who wants to stop using and change his life, I personally recommend this place, I have been receiving treatment for a year now and it's the best decision I ever made , try it it's totally worth it !!!
5.0 12 months ago
Thank you very helpful. Kind and honest help.
4.0 1 year ago
5.0 1 year ago
Never any problem with the staff. Very nice workers this place saved my life and my family a great place to get the help that you need.
5.0 3 years ago
This joint saved my life a coupla' times over, no doubt. Staff is A1.