Princeton House Behavioral Health
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- General Hospital(including VA hospital)
- Hospital inpatient
- Hospital inpatient detoxification
- Hospital inpatient treatment
- Residential detoxification
- Short-term residential
- Smoking permitted in designated area
- Services for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Alcohol Detoxification
- Anger management
- Benzodiazepines Detoxification
- Brief intervention approach
- Buprenorphine used in treatment
- Cocaine Detoxification
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Do not treat opiod addiction
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Group counseling offered
- Individual counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Methamphetamines Detoxification
- Motivational interviewing
- Naltrexone (oral)
- Opiods Detoxification
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Relapse Prevention
- Use methadone/buprenorphoine for pain management or emergency dosing
4.0 4 months ago
This place has saved my life on more than one occasion. Good docs and staff. Would give 5 stars, but they placed me on the committed floor (on the non-committed side) without my consent twice and that was very difficult as it is all one unit. Staff is actually more attentive on that unit, but some of the other patients are hard to tolerate. Still I would go there again, should the need arise.
5.0 8 months ago
Without this place my brother wouldn't be alive today. He went to the North location for treatment of severe anxiety. As a family member I highly recommend it.
5.0 8 months ago
Dedicated. Resourcful. With emphany.
4.0 10 months ago
5.0 10 months ago
Excellent experience. Very professional staff sensitive to the patient and patient's family.
3.0 1 year ago
The overall experience wasn't bad at all, in fact it was good. The reason for only 3 stars is the horrible unprofessionalism of Sheri, who was a counselor and now a higher up. When I called for help she denied me based on leaving against medical advise FOUR YEARS prior! She actually, no lie, sang "you can't always get what you want" (Rolling Stones) while I cried my eyes out on the other end of the phone. I wanted and needed help and that was cruel.
5.0 1 year ago
Nothing but great things to say about my stay here. I was on Wing 1, in March and again in July. The staff was extremely professional to me. George, Gregg, Jennifer and Ilene are all wonderful people and excellent at their job. The 1st responders classes were also excellent and very beneficial to me. Kenny, Jim and Iris; thank you for all of your help. My substance abuse had really made a mess of my life. I was hopeless at one point. I'm now seeing that no matter how far down the scale I've gone, as long as I remain sober, I have a chance at not only rebuilding my life but also being happy. It's going to be a long road for me to clean up the wreckage of my past, but with the tools that Princeton House gave me, as well as Advanced Health and Education in Eatontown and regular attendance of 12 step meetings, I feel confident in my future. Thank you Princeton House!
5.0 1 year ago
So far so good. My 14 year old son has been in a program for going on 2 months, and he's doing really well. After care is provided, it's so much help.